Meta has agreed to sponsor 25 Non-Profit Organisations to complete the Luceo Solutions NPO Accelerator Course running between September 2022 and March 2023!
Applications are now open and we invite any and all interested no-profits to apply for this opportunity before the first cut-off date of 7 August! We anticipate that MANY organisations will apply so the sooner they get their application in, the better!
What this awesome course offers to teach:
The NPO Accelerator course builds NPO capacity with hands-on training, application and feedback sessions. Modules that will be covered in this iteration sponsored by Meta includes:
- Vision : We’ll show ways to answer the question of “why we exist” in a way that helps NPOs attract funding, staff and support!
- Theory of Change: We help NPOs get crystal clear on how each of their activities contribute to produce the change they want to see in the world.
- Recruitment and Performance Management: How to attract the right staff, and then manage and develop those people to become winning teams is one of the most important aspects of running a successful NPO. Come and find out how to do that!
- Fundraising: In this workshop we tackle the problem that most NPOs rate as their biggest challenge: raising funds for our Non-profit!
- Budgeting and Forecasting: This workshop helps non-profits tackle good financial planning and how to make decisions in the face of uncertainty
- Governance: In our final module of the course, we share valuable pointers on how boards could act to ensure a healthy organisation while maintaining compliance & managing risk.
Fully sponsored by Meta, this is an incredible opportunity to obtain some valuable input from industry experts. The first cutoff for applications is 7 August 2022.
The qualifying criteria is super simple and stated below but unfortunately spaces are limited so the earlier one applies, the better:
- Organisations must be operational
- Organisations must have access to fast, reliable internet
- Be able to commit 2-4 hours per week to engage in the programme
- Be able to join the course in SAST time zone